Classic Hummus combines fresh chickpeas with a touch of garlic, lemon, and tahini (ground sesame seeds) to create a smooth and creamy spread. It's as healthy as it is delicious! Serve as a dip with your favorite chips, crackers, or veggies!
Asian Chicken lettuce wraps are a quick and easy recipe. They are a fun dish to eat, either as a main dish or an appetizer. Serve the filling on a platter with whole leaves on the side, and let your friends and/or family wrap their own. Everyone will love the combination of crisp (cold) lettuce with (warm) flavorful chicken filling. This easy recipe makes a low-calorie, low-fat treat that's also very nutritious. Thinking about entertaining? Lettuce wraps also make a great party food!
If you love chocolate as much as I do, you will love this one
and it is only 245 calories!
The Top Benefits to consuming Oranges in your diet.
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Digestive heatlh
- Regulates blood pressure
- Iron & Vitamin B6; which help in blood & oxygen travels
- Hydrated & moisturized skin
- Strong & healthy teeth & bones
- Lowered cholesterol
- Reduced risk of developing kidney stones
- Vitamin C: which helps the production of white blood cells & stimulates the immune system
- Protection against viral infections
- Folic acid: skin health & brain development, and reduces the risk of birth defects in pregnant mothers
- Prevents stomach ulcers
- Prevents many diseases like asthma, bronchitis, tuberculosis (TB) & many others
Watermelons are an excellent source of several vitamins:
- • vitamin A, which helps maintain eye health and is an antioxidant
- • vitamin C, which helps strengthen immunity, heal wounds, prevent cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums
- • vitamin B6, which helps brain function and helps convert protein to energy
Did you know? Herbs are not just for flavoring food - they also promote well being & extended life!